How to maintain mechanical watches
1. It is best to wind up at a fixed time every day, once on the foot. The winding speed of the winding crown should be appropriate, not too tight. Too tight, the spring is easily stuck by the oil in the barrel. When the mainspring is relaxed, it can easily be broken due to excessive spring force.
2. The watch should not be shaken violently. It is best to take it off when playing ball ｏｒ hitting something with your hand. Watches are also afraid of flooding. Therefore, when washing clothes, washing hands, ｏｒ doing other work in contact with water, it is best to remove the watch. If fog ｏｒ water spots appear on the watch's watch glass, it should be repaired in time, wipe off the fog and water spots, and dry the movement. But if there is only some fog, it will disappear by itself after the climate is dry.
3. Don't open the cover of the watch at random, lest the dust fall into it; don't dial it at random. If it's broken, please send it to the watch shop for repair in time.
4. When the watch is not worn, do not put the watch on the radio, as it may be magnetized by the magnet of the speaker and affect the travel time. Watches should not be put together with camphor, because camphor is a very volatile substance, which easily makes the oil solidify and loses its lubricating effect, which will damage the accuracy of the watch.
5. The hardness of the watch's watch glass is not high, and it should avoid rubbing with sharp and sharp materials, and avoid corrosion by high pressure and high heat and chemical reagents to avoid rubbing ｏｒ damage. If there are slight marks, you can apply toothpaste to the flannel and rub it back and forth on the watch glass to eliminate the marks. Remember not to rub with alcohol to prevent the watch glass and alcohol from chemically breaking.